Home > Multi-day guided treks for experienced hikers in the Pyrenees > 2. Sant Maurici: Water, granite and legends
Sant Maurici: Water, granite and legends - Three-day tour
In this three-stage crossing, we will discover the eastern sector of the National Park of Aigüestortes and Lake of Sant Maurici. It is spectacular in the summer and it will surprise us with its beauty and scenery. It is an ideal hike for people with good physical condition but without experience in alpine conditions. Along the tour across the National Park, the panorama is great: high mountain lakes, a wonderful wealth of flora and fauna, unforgettable sunrises and sunsets, great summits... This tour will lead us to discover beautiful spots, some of the most beautiful of all the Pyrenees!
- Physical demands: High. This route is suitable for people with a good fitness level or used to long uphill walks.
- Technical difficulty: Medium. The route passes through high mountain terrain.
- Total distance: 32 km (3 days).
- Total ascent: 2,180m (3 days).
- Meeting time and place: 10:30h a.m. at the house of the National Park in Espot.
- Recommended time of the year: June to October.
- Personal gear: You must wear mountain clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, long trousers, mountain socks, mountain boots with high cuff to protect the ankles, gloves, buff, and a cap. Spare clothes to get changed at the mountain shelters. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat and rain cover for your backpack. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Front or flashlight. Sleeping bag or travel sheet (there are blankets at the shelters). Optional: earplugs for the nights at shelters. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Encantats and the lake of Sant Maurici
- Lake de la Llosa
- Valley of Ratera
- Activity price:
- · Groups of 8 people: 385€/person
- · Groups of 7 people: 400€/person
- · Groups of 6 people: 425€/person
- · Groups of 5 people: 455€/person
- · Groups of 4 people: 500€/person
- · Groups of 3 people: 575€/person
- · Groups of 2 people: 750€/person
- · Groups of 1 people: 1.225€/person
- The price includes the planning and preparation of the tour, conducting of the guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide), accident insurance for mountain activities, and mountain shelters at full board (it includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and picnic lunch for the next day). VAT is included.
- The price does not include the journey to the starting/end points of the route or extra services at the mountain shelters (use of showers, extra drinks, etc.).
- Please ask us if you need transfer from/to Barcelona.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Detailed information in PDF: Sant Maurici: Water, granite and legends