Montseny, the natural heart of Catalonia - Full Day
In this tour we will discover the Montseny Natural Park: a massif full of forests of all kinds, with hidden botanical and faunal treasures. We will go up the beautiful Passavets fountain, climb a natural beech forest and and get to know the southernmost fir forest in Europe. Once on the bare ridge, we will climb the two most mythical summits of the massif: Turó de l'Home (1,706 m) and then after the scenic Serrat dels Pous, the charismatic Les Agudes peak (1,705 m). To conclude, we will come back literally swallowed by the immense bed of leaves of the beech forest.
- Pick up time in Barcelona 9:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 10:30 a.m. in the surroundings of Santa Fe del Montseny (75 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 4h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 4:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: Medium.
- Technical difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 9 km
- Total ascent: 500m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear outdoor clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, mountain boots and gloves. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Picnic bag.
- Activity price: 275€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Picnic price: 18€/person. This price includes: big sandwich, mineral water (1,5l), fruit and chocolate bar.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 165€
- · 4 to 6 people: 205€
- · 7 or 8 people: 225€
- Contact: email@example.com