Montgrí - Castle and the town of Pals - Full Day
A fascinating itinerary that takes us to one of the best viewpoints of the Empordà: the Montgrí Castle, located on the highest point of the massif of Montgrí. After visiting the castle we will walk to the unique protected area of the Dunes, with a large accumulation of sand. Once we finish the walking tour, we will go to Pals, which is considered one of the most beautiful and charming villages of Catalonia. In Pals will have free time for lunch and walk along the beautiful cobbled streets. A must-see!
- Pick up time in Barcelona 9:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 11:00 a.m. in the town of Torroella de Montgrí (140 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 3h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 6:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: Easy.
- Technical difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 9 km
- Total ascent: 350m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear outdoor clothing for the route. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Once we finish the route, we will have 2h free time to have lunch in one of the many restaurants in Pals and visit this small and charming town.
- Activity price: 275€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 190€
- · 4 to 6 people: 230€
- · 7 or 8 people: 250€
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org