Footpaths of Costa Brava: From Llafranc to Tamariu - Full Day
Llafranc and Tamariu are two charming fishing villages located in the heart of the Costa Brava. This beautiful circular route passes through the old road that used to communicate the coast with the inland area and the coastal footpaths that run along the rugged coastline (called "camins de ronda"). An exciting itinerary full of surprises: wonderful views of the sea and the coast, coves, pristine beaches where we will have the option of swimming, and charming paths that constantly surprise us! And once we finish, we will be able to try the wonderful cuisine of the Costa Brava in the restaurants of Llafranc!
- Pick up time in Barcelona 9:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 10:30 a.m. in the town of Llafranc (127 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 4h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 6:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: Easy.
- Technical difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 11 km
- Total ascent: 350m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear outdoor clothing for the route. Optional: swimsuit and towel. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Once we finish the route, we will have 2h free time to have lunch in one of the many restaurants in Llafranc.
- Activity price: 275€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 185€
- · 4 to 6 people: 225€
- · 7 or 8 people: 245€
- Contact: email@example.com