Home > Multi-day guided treks for experienced hikers in the Pyrenees > 1. Encantats 360º
Encantats 360º - Two-day tour
This two-day guided tour will allow us to enjoy some of the best scenery of the Aigüestortes and Lake Sant Maurici National Park. We will discover Sant Maurici sector - the eastern side of the National Park and more specifically, the beautiful Monestero and Peguera valleys. It is an essential hike for nature and open spaces lovers. Thanks to this route we will discover some of the great jewels of the Pyrenees: Sant Maurici, the Encantats, lakes of Peguera and the lake and valley of Monestero.
- Physical demands: High. This route is suitable for people with a good fitness level or used to long uphill walks.
- Technical difficulty: Medium. The route passes through high mountain terrain.
- Total distance: 26 km (2 days).
- Total ascent: 1,400m (2 days).
- Meeting time and place: 10:30h a.m. at the house of the National Park in Espot.
- Recommended time of the year: June to October.
- Personal gear: You must wear mountain clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, long trousers, mountain socks, mountain boots with high cuff to protect the ankles, gloves, buff, and a cap. Spare clothes to get changed at the mountain shelter. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat and rain cover for your backpack. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Front or flashlight. Sleeping bag or travel sheet (there are blankets at the shelter). Optional: earplugs for the night at shelter. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Encantats and the lake of Monestero
- Lake and valley of Peguera
- JMBlanc shelter and lake Tort de Peguera
- Activity price:
- · Groups of 8 people: 250€/person
- · Groups of 7 people: 260€/person
- · Groups of 6 people: 280€/person
- · Groups of 5 people: 310€/person
- · Groups of 4 people: 350€/person
- · Groups of 3 people: 415€/person
- · Groups of 2 people: 550€/person
- · Groups of 1 people: 905€/person
- The price includes the planning and preparation of the tour, conducting of the guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide), accident insurance for mountain activities, and mountain shelters at full board (it includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and picnic lunch for the next day). VAT is included.
- The price does not include the journey to the starting/end points of the route or extra services at the mountain shelters (use of showers, extra drinks, etc.).
- Please ask us if you need transfer from/to Barcelona.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed information in PDF: Encantats 360º