Costa Pubilla Summit (2.056m) - Full Day
A beautiful circular route of 13.6 km to the highest point of the Montgrony mountain chain: the top of Costa Pubilla (2,056 m). Thanks to its isolated location, the mountain becomes a fantastic panoramic viewpoint of Catalonia and the great mountains of the eastern Pyrenees. The route offers beautiful landscapes and reveals an area full of history and legends. We will walk through the mythical Count Arnau's mountains and discover the legend of the knight Otger Cataló and the birth of Catalonia nation!
- Pick up time in Barcelona 8:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 10:00 a.m. in Montgrony Sanctuary (Gombrèn) (127 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 8h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 8:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: High. This route is suitable for people with a good fitness level or used to long uphill walks.
- Technical difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 14 km
- Total ascent: 775m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear mountain clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, long trousers, mountain boots, gloves and buff. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Picnic bag.
- Activity price: 295€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Picnic price: 18€/person. This price includes: big sandwich, mineral water (1,5l), fruit and chocolate bar.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 170€
- · 4 to 6 people: 215€
- · 7 or 8 people: 235€
- Contact: email@example.com