Home > Multi-day guided treks for experienced hikers in the Pyrenees > 4. Chariots of fire
Chariots of fire - Six-day tour
The crossing "Chariots of Fire" is a circular route that links the various mountain shelters at the Aigüestortes and Lake of Sant Maurici National Park in the Pyrenees. This route will make you discover wonderful places: Aigüestortes, Lake of Sant Maurici Encantats mountains, Agulles d'Amitges, the cirque of Colomers, the massif of Besiberris, the Monestero valley... This tour is suitable for people with a good physical condition.
- Physical demands: High. This route is suitable for people with a good fitness level or used to long uphill walks.
- Technical difficulty: Medium. The route passes through high mountain terrain.
- Total distance: 76 km (6 days).
- Total ascent: 4,900m (6 days).
- Meeting time and place: 8:30h am at the National Park Taxi Office in the town of Boi.
- Recommended time of the year: June to October.
- Personal gear: You must wear mountain clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, long trousers, mountain socks, mountain boots with high cuff to protect the ankles, gloves, buff, and a cap. Spare clothes to get changed at the mountain shelters. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat and rain cover for your backpack. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Front or flashlight. Sleeping bag or travel sheet (there are blankets at the shelters). Optional: earplugs for the nights at shelters. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Tort de Peguera Lake
- Valley of Colieto
- Activity price:
- · Groups of 8 people: 775€/person
- · Groups of 7 people: 810€/person
- · Groups of 6 people: 840€/person
- · Groups of 5 people: 865€/person
- · Groups of 4 people: 925€/person
- · Groups of 3 people: 1.050€/person
- · Groups of 2 people: 1.300€/person
- · Groups of 1 people: 2.100€/person
- The price includes the planning and preparation of the tour, conducting of the guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide), accident insurance for mountain activities, and mountain shelters at full board (it includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and picnic lunch for the next day). VAT is included.
- The price does not include the journey to the starting/end points of the route or extra services at the mountain shelters (use of showers, extra drinks, etc.).
- Please ask us if you need transfer from/to Barcelona.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed information in PDF: Chariots of fire