Bird Watching in Empordà - Full Day
This circular route provides a complete overview of the different ecosystems and the most emblematic species of the Natural Park of the Aiguamolls de l'Empordà (north of Catalonia). We will get to know the habitats such as freshwater lakes, enclosures, canals, old rice fields, salt marshes and the beach. This route is ideal for those nature lovers who want to discover one of the most important and relevant natural bird reserves of Europe!
- Pick up time in Barcelona 9:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 11:00 a.m. in the park area of El Cortalet in the Natural Park of the Aiguamolls de l'Empordà (150 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 4h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 5:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: Easy.
- Technical difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 8,5 km
- Total ascent: 10m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear outdoor clothing for the route. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Picnic.
- Activity price: 275€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Picnic price: 18€/person. This price includes: big sandwich, mineral water (1,5l), fruit and chocolate bar.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 200€
- · 4 to 6 people: 240€
- · 7 or 8 people: 260€
- Contact: email@example.com