Barcelona Landscapes - L'Obac - Half Day
The Natural Park of Sant Llorenç del Munt i l'Obac is especially known for its Romanesque sanctuary and the long road on the ridge. On this route we can enjoy this wonderful Mediterranean mountains and forests. An easy ridge route leads to Collet Estret and from there we will go up to the scenic rock Castellsapera (939 m). Then we will follow the remains of the ancient road that connected Barcelona with Manresa. We will learn about the ambush spots where the legendary Capablanca bandit acted in the 17th century. Finally, we will visit the dizzying Roca Salvatge and look at the endless surrounding lowlands. A great hiking experience near the big city!
- Pick up time in Barcelona 9:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 10:00 a.m. in the park area of Casanova de l'Obac (45 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 3h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 2:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: Easy.
- Technical difficulty: Easy. We will walk on rocky paths and there are some steep sections.
- Total distance: 6 km
- Total ascent: 310m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear outdoor clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, mountain boots and gloves. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Picnic bag (optional).
- Activity price: 235€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Picnic price: 18€/person. This price includes: big sandwich, mineral water (1,5l), fruit and chocolate bar.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 165€
- · 4 to 6 people: 210€
- · 7 or 8 people: 230€
- Contact: email@example.com