Around Sant Pere de Rodes - Full Day
The Cap de Creus Natural Park is the place where the Pyrenees merge with the Mediterranean Sea. This union between land and sea is an exceptional site, one of the great jewels of Catalonia for its uniqueness and beauty. We start the trip at the Benedictine monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, one of the most beautiful Romanesque buildings in the world. We will walk along charming paths towards the village of la Vall de Santa Creu and come back via the GR 11, the legendary Transpyrenees trail! A fabulous hike in a unique environment!
- Pick up time in Barcelona 9:00 a.m.
- Activity starting time and place: 11:00 a.m. in Sant Pere de Rodes (165 km away from Barcelona).
- Activity duration: 5h approx.
- Arriving time in Barcelona: 6:00 p.m.
- Physical demands: Medium. This route is suitable for people used to hike.
- Technical difficulty: Easy.
- Total distance: 10 km
- Total ascent: 500m
- Recommended time of the year: All year round.
- Personal gear: You must wear mountain clothing for the route: windbreaker jacket, warm and comfortable breathable clothes, mountain boots and gloves. For the rain: waterproof poncho/raincoat. For the sun: sunglasses, sunscreen, lip protection and a cap. A proper mountain backpack. Recommended: telescopic walking sticks.
- Food: Picnic.
- Activity price: 275€ (fixed price, from 1 to 8 people). This price includes: VAT, guided tour in English (by a certified mountain guide) and accident insurance for mountain activities.
- Picnic price: 18€/person. This price includes: big sandwich, mineral water (1,5l), fruit and chocolate bar.
- Transfer price from/to Barcelona (both ways included):
- · 1 to 3 people: 200€
- · 4 to 6 people: 240€
- · 7 or 8 people: 260€
- Contact: email@example.com